Friday, April 27, 2007

NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!

As I mentioned before, my Xbox 360 has recently been freezing up on me. I had hoped it was simply an overheating issue or something that could be remedied so I moved the 360 to a wide open space as well as having the power cord in an open area. My hopes were that this would prove the 360 was just overheating, in which case I would just need to make sure that my 360 was placed in an open area.

As I went to turn on my 360 after hooking it up in an open space, expecting it to run for a bit and then freeze being the worst case scenario, I was instead confronted by the three flashing lights of death. So, instead of having a system that might just be overheating, I now have a really pretty paper weight that I need to have serviced my Microsoft.

How am I going to make it? I was getting close to the end of F.E.A.R. and I'd been wanting to get started on Prey. Also, there had been some monstrous Jewel Quest ownage going on. And the 360 is how I streamed all of my music to the living room.

*Sigh* Well, I hope I can get it serviced quick and that it won't cost an arm and a leg. If it'll cost $200 or more, I'll just go buy a core system for $300 so I have a new system.

No comments: