Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Decoy Podcast Number Three

The latest Decoy podcast is up here. If you're not already subscribed to the podcast feed, do so now!

Anyhow, as you can guess by the title (which mentions FFAF), I ended up rambling on so much about Funeral for a Friend that I didn't leave myself enough space to talk about any of the week's reviews (and there were some great albums to talk about!). I'll try to talk about more of them next week. I also wasn't feeling quite 100% when I was recording my portion so forgive me if I wander aimlessly and sound like I'm out of energy.

A new addition this week is a 12 minute piece from Aaron (Decoy's owner) about some of the bands he recently went to see. So it's not just me this time!

Also this time the levels may have gotten a little out of whack again considering I was cobbling together a bunch of sources, so forgive me. Number four should be a little better, levels-wise... I hope. As always, let me know what you think.

No comments: